Pilot Examination System
Pilot Examination System is anIntegrated Information System designed for and implemented in Civil Aviation Office in Poland.
- Runs pilot licence exams for all levels and licence types.
- Registers and issues all licences and flying qualifications.
- Supervises medical examinations of the flying staff.
Pilot Examination System by jPALIO has been described by IATA as one of the best systems in Europe in its class.
Benefits from implementing Pilot Examination System:
- Complete monitoring of flying qualifications (licences and medical examinations).
- Time and cost saving pilot licence examination process.
- Better human recourses management.
- Less risk of irregularities and fraud (central control).